The warranty period commences upon the date of purchase by the original purchaser and continues for the above specified time after the date.
During the warranty period, WE authorized service centers will repair or replace your phone, and no charge will be incurred for the servicing of the phone within the warranty period.
Warranty is void in the following cases:
- If anyone repairs the phone from an unauthorized service center.
- If the phone gets damaged by water/liquid substance/electric short circuit/accident.
- If anyone installs any kind of software from an unauthorized service center.
- If anyone changes or unseals the registered sticker/security code from the battery charger.
- If the phone gets damaged by using an accessory that is not provided or manufactured by WE.